Cloud computing explained
Sharing resources, software and information especially is what most businesses are built on. Saving time and money is how businesses thrive. If you could find a more cost and time effective way to access data, collaborate on projects, and reach your daily goals you'd probably jump at the chance. Well, that's where cloud computing comes in.
Office 365 & Exchange Online
Small to Medium sized companies are increasing turning to the cloud to host services such as Microsoft Exchange Server. Gemini IT are are Microsoft Silver Partners for Small and Mid-Market Cloud Solutions. Speak to one of our team for more information on the full range of Microsoft Cloud products, including Exchange Online, OneDrive and Office 365.
Give us a call to arrange a free 30 day trial to suit your needs.
Cloud service details
Gemini IT also offer several Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions such as hosted backup, junk mail filtering, anti virus and web content filtering. Enabling you to access your data any time, anywhere and from virtually any device.
Our SaaS solutions offer several advantages over traditional "on premise" solutions:
- There is no hardware or software to install or setup. As soon as you order your solution it is ready to go.
- Zero capital expenditure and lower total cost of ownership.
- Zero hour real time solution - all updates are applied and managed by Gemini IT and our SaaS partners.
- Redundancy - SLA with 99.99% uptime. No single point of failure
- Scalability - You can add or remove users and applications as your business requires.
- Security - A hosted anti virus or phishing filter means that attacks are prevented BEFORE they ever reach your network and you don't need to worry about making sure it's up to date