We provide a no jargon, no nonsense, approach to ICT in schools.
We understand that increasing pressure on schools to perform is mounting and technology is fundamental the the classroom. The challenge schools often face is to integrate technology effectively into the curriculum whilst battling with budgets and endless choice.
Our engineers have over 14 years experience in providing ICT support for schools and other educational establishments. We can supply, maintain and install all of your ICT requirements including servers, PCs, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets, Projector Installation, Projector Bulb Replacement, Interactive Touch Screen and White Boards
Gemini IT work closely with Cumbria County Council, Childrens Services and Cumbria GFL and are happy to liaise with them on your behalf.
For Primary Schools looking to move away from CLEO, we have a range of cost effective solutions that will reduce your ICT budget while maintaining the level of service.
Whether it’s expert advice or a full support package you need, we can provide the solution that’s right for your school. While our innovative finance offerings will help to overcome any budgetary challenges.
- One point of contact
- A fixed monthly fee
- On-site, telephone and remote support
- I.T. infrastructure and strategy reviews
- Guaranteed response times
- Flexible contracts with weekly, monthly or ad-hoc site visits
- Hardware and Software sales
- Microsoft Authorised Education Resellers
- Network cable installation
- Telephone system installation and maintenance
- Telephone and broadband line installation