Designed to withstand rugged environment, GV-Mobile NVR System operates at a wide range of temperature and comes with anti-vibration protection, making it ideal for railways, public transits and industrial environment.
With built-in GV-NVR, this fanless Mobile NVR system supports ONVIF compliant IP cameras to provide an all-in-one solution (Live View, Playback, Recording, Backup, CMS) for rough conditions.
The GV-Mobile NVR System is designed for digital surveillance of transportation. It can record images from the IP cameras installed in the vehicle and connected to dual monitors with one monitor displaying live view and the other displaying alarm-triggering events. The hot-swap storage drives also provide convenient access to recordings and allow data backup in minutes.
With the GPS receiver built in, the GV-Mobile NVR System is able to transmit the GPS data collected from the satellite to the GV-GIS (Geographic Information System) through mobile network connection for vehicle tracking.
GV-MNVR System Key Features
- 64-bit Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1
- GPU Decoding
- Fanless System
- Vibration and Mechanical Shock Protection (2G at 5 ~ 500 Hz for SSD)
- Power Ignition Management (ACC)
- Wide Operating Temperature (-30°C ~ 70°C / -22°F ~ 158°F for SSD)
- 2 Gigabit LAN Ports
- Dual-monitor Display (VGA and DisplayPort)
- Wireless Communication (WiFi / 3G / 4G)
- GPS Support for Vehicle Tracking
- Built-in GV-NVR
- 3rd Party IP Cameras with H.264 Compatible (License Required)
- Automatic Connection to GV-IP Cameras
- Video Analysis
- Dual Video Streams
- Fisheye Dewarping Function
- Smart Device Access (iOS and Android)
- E-Mark, EN50155 Certified (optional)
- 29 Languages
Want to find out more? Give us a call 01228 516500.