Based within the IT Department, you will work closely with all members of the team to assist with various aspects of IT repairs, installations, and migrations. You will be working in both the Commercial and Education sectors. A full UK driving license is required for this role.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide technical support for IT issues raised through the helpdesk system via telephone, on-site and remote support.
- Configure and install new desktops, laptops, Wireless Access points and printers
- Assist in the installation and testing of new software, hardware and servers.
- Troubleshooting networking issues with Wireless AP’s, switches, routers, etc.
Requirements – preferred but not required as training will be provided.
- Relevant experience of providing technical support on IT systems in a busy environment, to tight service levels. Can install, configure, and upgrade software and operating systems.
- Experience with IT Support in the Education sector including Education Software/Hardware such as Sims.net, Interactive whiteboards/Screens.
- Knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 7-10 and Office suite 2007/2019.
- Knowledge/experience in Microsoft Winders Server 2008-2019.
- Knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN & Exchange Server/Office 365.
- Knowledge/experience of supporting Active Directory, Group policies.
- The successful candidate will receive a company vehicle, mobile phone, and competitive holiday entitlement along with great career progression within Gemini.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff safe at Gemini, Full PPE is provided where required, along with agreed procedures with our clients to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
Experience: IT: 1 year (Required)
Please apply in writing with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post:
Gemini Group, Units 10-12 Harraby Green Business Park, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2SQ.